Monday, June 8, 2009

Kelleys Island for the weekend....




My new favorite shot of my husband. We were actually on the island, so I could work for a bit and he was so wonderfully patient and understanding!

This past weekend we had the opportunity to spend the weekend up on Kelleys Island, OH. It's amazing to me that you could travel hours and days and sometimes not beat the view that's in your own backyard that you forget about. I grew up going to the islands and could never get enough of them...there's nothing like the Great Lakes! So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite shots from the weekend...to the beautiful views to our cute B&B...I couldn't seem to put down the camera!

5 comments:

Christen Rush said...

Looks like fun!!! Love that sunset shot!

Melissa said...

What a fun time! Lovely shots.

Brianna Phelan said...

Gorgeous! I love the fish shot :)

Unknown said...

daddy looks very nice

ljholloway photography said...

Wow, just beautiful! I need a vacation, like yesterday, and I want to go where you went! =)