Monday, July 27, 2009

Taking the Plunge! Congratulations Chris & Caitlin!

I won't deny it...I'm not a big wedding person, maybe it comes from having worked in a bridal shop through college. I've seen my fair share of bridzillas. I had sworn off wedding photography as something I would NEVER EVER want to get into, but while out in San Diego I attended a wedding for Chris & Cailtin and played with the camera a bit. If I could guarantee all weddings would be this fun I would throw in the towel on the families, kids & pets, but I honestly fear the bridzillas! So you'll have to settle for this being one of the very very few weddings you will ever see posted by me!

After a beautiful exchange of the vows the couple decided they wanted to take one more plunge to make the day complete and finished the evening in the pool at the hotel! MOST of the guests followed either willingly or well NOT so willingly! LOL! So without any more rambling about what a fun wedding this was and how lucky I was to be in attendance....here are a few shots......(more to follow for the families/friends as Christy has told me she collected your emails!)

CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS & CAITLIN!





23 comments:

heather said...

great job! what a fun couple!

Troy said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time! Now I see why you were waiting for the pool pics before posting! (And why you used MY camera for those, just in case someone threw you in the pool!)

Robbie said...

Gosh it looks like they had so much fun!! Great captures - they will be so happy with these!

Lisa said...

These are great! It looks like they had a blast!

Christy said...

Awesome pictures! You did a fantastic job. I am so glad you were a part of that special day!

Anna said...

fantastic!!! Beautiful captures and I just love the fun feel to this wedding!!

Shelby said...

These are super! I love-love-love the first one, and the bride & groom jumping in the pool! They will be thrilled!!

Jan said...

Holy smokes, can't believe they jumped into the pool! These are so much FUN! Great work!

Shan said...

Will the rest be on-line somewhere?? I wanna see!!!! Pleeeez!? I won't whine anymore! :-)

In all seriousness...these are FANTASTIC!!!!! Better than fantastic!!! Congrats to you for such a job well done!

Paula Hickson Photography Blog said...

OMG I love these!!! How totally fun!! The pool shot is PRICELESS!!! They will never forget their special day...You did a wonderful job!

Chubby Cheek Designs said...

love love love! now this is how wedding day should be, perfectly planned, perfectly captured and perfectly fun!

Mandy said...

Hahahha...it looks like they (and you) had a total blast! I love the action shots of them taking the plunge into the pool.

Michelle said...

Wow, these are amazing!!! You did an excellent job!

April said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the pool pictures!

Unknown said...

Heather the pictures are fantastic!! Thank you so much for capturing their special day!!

Giovanna said...

Awesome!! I love them jumping in the pool! How fun!!!!

rae said...

omg....haha i cant believe they jumped in the pool...the pictures look gorgeous, the wedding must have been gorgeous.

Lina said...

Seems like fun wedding! Great captures!

Zoe Berkovic said...

these are so beautiful and FUN!

Christine said...

WOW! Great work! What an awesome couple - I can't believe they jumped in the pool like that! :) Great shots!

Angela Crutcher said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun couple! Great work!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! I love them!

Unknown said...

Ooohhh! Very nice! You should do more weddings! You know, like when Albert and I get married?? (Hint, Hint)...lol. Love the photos!