Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brand New Blogger...

I have so many wonderful family members, friends & clients who like to follow my photography I thought I would make it a tad easier...and hopefully a little more entertaining. Especially, for the loyal followers who show up at my cubicle at my 9-5 job to look at the current photos posted on the walls and the friends who stalk my photo sites!

For those new to Heather Marks Photography...Welcome to my passion! Somewhere along this journey someone handed me a camera (actually, it was Christmas of 3rd grade and it was Mr. G) and since then I have been filling photo albums. On my trip to New Orleans, LA to visit relatives after Katrina I purchased my first "real" camera and I was off and running trying to ever improve on my skills. Today, I enjoy capturing images that make clients smile when they receive their order.

No comments: