Thursday, June 26, 2008

One Dirty Dog....


I was just discussing with another photographer how one needs to grab the camera when something goes wrong because looking back later you'll be able to laugh!!!

As many of you know it's been raining almost daily here as of late. Well, if you are a dog....it doesn't matter if it's raining...you still need to go out, but if you are Duckie (my Jack Russell Terrier...who should be 90% white) and there is a chipmunk running around in the backyard you might decide to STAY outside. I called her several times to come in before I threw in the towel and let her just stay out there. My husband finally alerted me that she wanted to come in.....Chipmunk hunting in the rain is evidentially a dirty business!

That photo is what I found sitting at my door! ROFL! I don't think she was as amused with the mini session of photos that took place when I found her at the door that way. The best I could do was a side glance from her. She probably knew of the impending bath, which are NOT her favorite!

No comments: