Monday, August 4, 2008

Cincy's Sneak Peek



Every once in awhile I open a photo and it just makes me laugh...you know the kind of laugh that everyone in my house wants to know what the heck I am looking at on the computer. Well, Cincy's doggle (dog goggle) shot was that kind of a shot. He's something of a celebrity in my house as my daughters are probably just as anxious for me to finish his session as his owners. He was a ham for the camera and one heck of a hard working model...it's amazing what they'll do for treats! Enjoy the sneak peek! And I asked Mr. Cincy just what he thought of modeling and this was his answer:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!....talk about precious! I just LOVE Bulldogs. You really captured her sweet nature with these photos Heather! Just look at that mush! Thanks for the sneak peak! She is beautiful!

Troy said...

Yes, you did indeed find the doggle picture a bit overly-amusing! Cute photos, as always, but have you stopped giggling about it yet?

Anonymous said...

how could that not make you laugh?! These are adorable and will be treasured I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile!! What a cutie pie...I just want to give Cindy a big hug!!

Karen Harrison said...

Oh I absolutely love the first one. I also have a Bulldog and they are just the sweetest dogs ever (not that I'm biased of course). You did a great job of capturing the personality on this beautiful dog.

Anonymous said...

good grief, these are adorable!!! what excellent pet portraits, LOL. :) ++

Rhonda Duron said...

OMG~ those are so cute. You're such a great doggie photographer too. Totally made me giggle with the sunglasses ++

Angie said...

What a little stud muffin. Great personality (or would that be dogality) captures! ++