Monday, August 25, 2008

Sneak Peek for Senior Mr. C




I had the opportunity to meet up with Mr. C this past weekend to shoot his Senior Photos! We had a really warm day, but finished up rather early still so it wasn't 90 yet! (Doesn't it always seem to hit 90 right when the kids head back to school?) I think we had a good time and got some great shots! As his mom will probably tell you...I will do some crazy things to get JUST the right shot! But I'm really happy with the shots, so laying in the road doesn't seem THAT crazy...I hope!

15 comments:

Jolie Molino said...

I love the ONE WAY shot! The composition is great!

Troy said...

I like the road shot and the one way shot. I think the processing on the one way shot helps set it apart from the other shots since he was wearing the same shirt in all of them.

Olga said...

The One Way shot is great! I love the composition and your processing on it. I like the road shot, too!

Brianne said...

These are great! Love the 3rd one!

Jeni said...

these are so fun!! I really like the one way shot!

Misty Jones Photography said...

Very nice! :)

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

These are soooo awesome! I LOVE the one with the one way sign! Too perfect!++

Anonymous said...

The third is my fav! Very cool!

Unknown said...

Those are all great! You did a wonderful job as always! I like the one in the road the best. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love the One Way shot too! They are all great. Love your compositions.

And we need to set a date so we can go out shooting (well, photographing lol) together!

Danielle said...

Agreed - the processing on the One Way shot is perfect. Love it!!

Moments By Shonda Photography said...

Nice Work! I love the "one way" shot!++

Shantell Wyatt said...

These are great, the road shot is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Love the one way shot!

Anonymous said...

I think the One Way shot is the best too! As always....GREAT WORK!