Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just Us....






My house has turned into the classic case of the cobbler's kids. I have beautiful captures of other ppl's families or family members, but what do I have to hang in my own home? Nothing recent. Even before I was "in to" photography I would strive to get my husband & I's photos done once a year. Well, this year I was both in front of the camera and behind it. Except for the last one where my husband was waiting for me to set up the camera and I thought he looked too good not to snap a shot of!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Those are great! I love the first pose & location. You did such a great job of capturing these two!

Randi Davies said...

I LOVE the first one - And a self portrait? Very impressive!

Shelby said...

Love, love, love. Love composition on the first! Awesome job!

Soccerguy said...

Love the pics Angel, the black and white is my favorite

Unknown said...

Love the shots of you two! Very nice job Heather! I like the first one the best!

Anonymous said...

These are great. I love the character of the first one especially.

Anonymous said...

You're going to be such a huge success that you won't have the time to come back to California. You do such beautiful work, Heather!! I also love the black and white the best.

Love ya!

~ TW ~

;-)