Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mini Storyboards Are Here....


A few of you knew I was going to start offering these and have waited patiently (Thank you!) till I had the opportunity to get a sample in hand. These new mini boards are 10"x5" and mounted to 1/8" light weight board. PERFECT for a desktop or shelf. These will also be offered at an introductory special of $50 until Nov. 15!! (stand not included, but any regular "plate style" stand works beautifully)

I'm a huge fan of anything that comes ready to put out/up! This one is for my desk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww.....those are beautiful! I really like how they are so handy for desks and such. Very nice. I will prob. have to have one of those....lol.

Anonymous said...

What a great product! It makes great gifts for family members too. I really like it.