Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....


Yes, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...even at my house ;) The tree is up and the lights are on the house. I'm hoping my husband forgets about the huge blow up for the front yard, but otherwise we are all ready for the fat man!

I will be accepting additional orders for prints up till Dec. 13, 2008. After this date I will not guarantee your photos will be in for Christmas. I also have 2 mini sessions still available for next week (Dec. 8-13) for any last minute Christmas photos! These sessions have a reduced sitting fee of $35 and are for a half hour.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Gorgeous! You'll have to share your lighting trick ;-)

Troy said...

I'll be right over...

Oh wait, you meant a different fat man!

Nice tree, but what it really needs is a big black bow on top!

Still waiting for you to come over and put mine up....