Saturday, December 6, 2008

Would love to be home for Christmas.....




These two little girls are in need of homes for the holidays. They are Dogue de Bordeaux puppies that have had to go through more than any puppy should. Both have had trauma to one of their eyes and as you can see the one little girl had to have hers completely removed...she just got her stitches out! Either or both would make a great addition to your family!!! If you are interested in giving one of these little girls a home I can put you in touch with the rescue that has them for adoption!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what sweet little puppies! I hope they find a good home!

Jolie Molino said...

Wow I love all of your animal potraits! So cute...how can I get involved in helping in a cause like this...I have 3 dogs my self(2 rescued) Great job on these! Jolie

Troy said...

Cute puppies! Will make someone a great Christmas Present! No, not me! :-P

Keep up the good work!