Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas From Our House to Yours - Heather Marks Photography

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

My Christmas gift to you: I will be offering mini sessions for up to 4 people or 2 pets for $40 and offering a free 8x10 with your paid sitting. This offer is ONLY good through Jan. 30, 2009 and is limited to 4 people or 2 pets! Sittings are limited!!! (This would be great for those who inquired about a session before Valentine's Day to get some photos done for their sweetie ;) )

Merry Christmas!
Heather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.. how sweet are those dogs?!! Merry Christmas to you too!!

Troy said...

Nice pics, especially that first one! :-P

Aren't you missing a dog?

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, those have to be my favorite doggie shots ever!! love these!

Anonymous said...

LOL..these dog pics are awesome. Nice clarity too. :)

Jodie G